Friday, October 12, 2007

STATUS UPDATE: ARCTIC GLEE

There is this thing on cyber network that says: "Little Miss is..." and you fill in the blank. It's supposed to function as a way for you to tell people how and/or what you are doing.

I guess you are wondering why I chose my status to be arctic glee, hopefully by the end of reading this post you'll understand why...

When it's cold outside...you get your behind inside and grab three sweaters, scarves and wear as many layers as possible!!

The weather here in Big City has completed an 180 degree turn! Just this Monday, I could not stand the heat and humidity, and now, I can't stand this shivering chill! I've heard this is nothing compared to what is coming in a couple of months....tum, tum, TUM!

On the other hand, I just landed a great baby-sitting job! I met 19-month old Moon (not actual name, has an even cuter name). He is so cute and chubby-wubby! He's is so intelligent. I met him and mommy writer today...they are great people. I stayed three hours with them. We went to the park, ate lunch and I danced and played with Moon. I even got 45 bucks out of it, something I was actually not expecting.

However...there is a however. However, she is meeting other baby-sitters. I am not sure that I actually have the job, but mommy writer said that she thinks things will work out for us. Aww...does this mean I am part of the fam-bam? Who knows? I left and Tommy gave me a big hug and kiss. I miss him already!

Anywho, I really think I caught her attention when I said that I enjoyed cooking. I had to leave her with a mark. She said that finance pops said, "Oh, maybe she can make (insert the name of your favorite mexican dish) for us." I will be okay as long as I can call my grandma, she knows how to cook everything...literally, everything.

...you know what they say...you can always bring someone closer to you with a great meal. What the heck...I do know how to cook and I hope that her curiosity leads her to making the right decision.

Anyways, I am cold and happy...that's all...cold and happy:)

1 comment:

Nomadic said...

someone needs to write something so i dont have to keep checking back for nothing...lol